February 27, 2015 |12:00 pm – 1:30 pm | King Hall Room 1001
UC Davis Journal of International Law & Policy 2015 Spring Symposium
Please join the UC Davis Journal of International Law & Policy and the California International Law Center for a Q&A Panel discussing freedom of speech and how it applies to media and press on an international and domestic scale.
- Karima Bennoune, UC Davis Professor of International Law and former Legal Adviser for Amnesty International
- Markos Kounalakis, visiting fellow at Stanford’s Hoover Institution. Former International War and Revolution correspondent for the Washington Monthly, among others
- Zahra Billoo, Executive Director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, SF Chapter
- John Sims, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law Constitutional Law Professor, specializing in First Amendment rights and human rights
- Anupam Chander, Director of the California International Law Center